Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Lions and tigers and Newts?







Attached are some Blizzard Cards that may or may have not seen print since I don't have proofs of them but I've been given the OK to show them. They date back to 2009 and 2010.

While at the zoo yesterday (sorry no good sketches) I saw a Newt. Not the animal but presidential hopeful (yuck) Newton Leroy Gingrich. I think he wanted to yell at the foreign wild animals for taking away jobs from all the white God fearing American wild animals.

Also posted is a study from yesterday that just wasn't going my way from the get go. I know you should only show your successes but this bitch was so frustrating she needs to be seen and NO Valentines day wasn't a factor. Jesus, weren't you people satisfied in trying to buy each others love in December?

No comments: