Friday, December 25, 2009

Good Merlinpeen


Here is a quick painting I did last night. It might be the cold (its freezing in my apartment) but the paint was acting funny and drying up almost as soon as I was putting it on the board. It took me about two and half maybe three hours to do. I was watching Disney's Pinocchio and started feeling inspired/guilty that I should be doing some painting so did this portrait. By the way, Pinocchio and Sleeping Beauty are flippin' brilliant on Bluray. Yes, more expensive birthday gifts I got myself I probably couldn't afford but Amazon has a cool trade in plan for dvds, books and games so these were actually free with my trade-ins of stuff I didn't want anymore.

Off to the zoo and probably back to work. Or at least I SHOULD be getting some work done.

No comments: