Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Bad Coens, very, very BAD!


Here is this mornings Zoo sketches. I got a ton of work but had to let myself see some sun for at least a little while. (Gollum). I saw something kinda weird today. One of the female mountain lions was napping with her paw in her mouth almost like a baby sucking on her thumb while sleeping. It wasn't a fluke either she woke up from her cat nap occasionally and continued to do it 3 or 4 times putting her paw in her mouth. I've never seen a cat or any animal do that. weird.

Also anyone thinking of seeing the new Coen brothers film A Serious Man wait till dvd. In fact maybe just pass it up all together. Honestly the movie was terrible. If the Coens were puppies I'd roll up a newspaper and slap them on the nose with it. Bad Coens! Thats a Bad movie! Bad, Bad Coens!

2 comments:

Jake said...

Aw, I thought it was pretty good. Not as good as Oh Brother or Big Lebowski of course, but not terrible.

E Palacios said...

Maybe the word terrible was a bit harsh I'm still standing by my rolling of the newspaper.