Monday, August 18, 2008

Nekked Chicks......and in color!





Ever since I saw the Jon Foster and Rick Barry Demos at Comic Con I've decided to start my oils again and more seriously this time. This time I don't put too much pressure on myself to make a complete study of a master and end up bailing on the painting half way through like before. Now I've decide to try and make at least one painting (sometimes just a small study) a day not really caring about the outcome and just have fun with it. Most of my paintings have been of nekked chicks but......I don't know, I like Nekked chicks. These are some of my better ones of this month.

The cartoonish one is about 2 hours while the others were about 6 hours each. I don't remember what time it took to do the quicks. Notice I keep my palette slim cause I'm not too good with tha color.

Go Team Venture!

-E

No comments: