Monday, March 2, 2009

Well its a drag I know...



I'm no stranger to self-deprecation but when I say my last two days of painting have been bad. I mean it. They were BAD. They have all since been destroyed and are awaiting re-gessoing. Even worse I'm gonna try and make it to a life drawing workshop tonight and try working in some charcoal and newsprint again. I haven't touched newsprint and charcoal since October of last year.

Its gonna be ugly.

UGLY I tells ya!

Song of the day: Commin' Home From Cheeseburger (yes, the theme song from Superjail)

Side note: Am I the only one who thinks self-deprecation sounds dirty? It sounds like something you should be doing behind closed doors and probably causes hair to grow on your palms and makes the baby Jesus cry. Just thinkin' out loud.

Update: tonights life drawing was ugly but not as bad as I was expecting it to be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like self-depreciate at lest once a day. I think I might go blind.